Introduce WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments:
Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you a streamlined way to restrict the shipping methods, payment gateways, and shipping destinations available to your customers.
Description WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
- Make free shipping available per product, category, or shipping class.
- Restrict shipping methods and live rates based on package weight, item count, or cart total.
- Prevent individual products or categories from being shipped to restricted countries, states, and zip codes.
- Limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Use specific payment gateways for purchasing subscriptions, or offer free shipping with subscription renewals.
Stay Focused on What Matters
Struggling with scattered snippets and plugins with limited functionality? It’s never too late to clean up your site!
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to create both global or per product restrictions. No matter which approach you choose, the extension keeps your site clean and helps you quickly track down every single shipping and payment method restriction on your site.
Running a high-traffic store? The extension leverages all caching optimizations built into WooCommerce and loads only the components needed to evaluate the rules you’ve built. This ensures that Conditional Shipping and Payments will never slow you down.
We’ve written over 2000 automated tests to ensure that all features will work as expected, update after update, so you can stay focused on what matters the most: Your business — not your plugins!