WPC AJAX Search for WooCommerce
A brand-new plugin for solving the puzzle of matching the people in need with the products indeed. WPC AJAX Search enables visitors on your site to enter the search popup from anywhere the search button is placed and get instant results with a quick preview of product details.
This is one of the most convenient search technologies that is an absolutely perfect solution for store owners to make sure people find what they need, get great recommendations of what they are possibly interested in, and effortlessly add them to the cart. Especially, for wholesalers or giant businesses, the searching experience is crucial to the running of the business. This, thus, enhances the user experience and converts more visitors into customers effectively.
- Live search, instant results of products
- Set up suggestions for special keywords
- Add search to different menus
- Show/ hide the overlay effect
- Click outside to hide the popup
- Add products to the Wishlist & Compare right from the search popup
- Automatically show or hide the search popup when search input is possible
- Choose a heading for the search popup
- Choose a position for the search popup on your site
- Enable/ disable the sliding effect of the popup
- Show/hide the Close button at the top corner of the popup
- Link to individual products in the same or a new tab
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and plugins
- Open individual products in a Smart Quick View popup
- Set up keywords for one-sale, recent, featured, and popular products
- Configure the search settings: by categories or SKU, search limit
- (Premium) Smart Search: override normal search with selective output results
WPC AJAX Search can work with almost any theme and system. Lightning-fast speed results & compatibility with WPC Smart Quick View allows buyers to preview the products or even add them to the cart right from within the popup (with the Premium version of Smart Quick View). To get a nice effect for notifications when adding items to the cart, you can also install the WPC Added to Cart Notifications plugins.
Predefined special keywords are set to show on-sale, featured, latest and popular products right when customers enter the matching keyword in the search box. Users can change the keyword to another term for each type of product and even configure more popular keywords in the box to guide visitors. It’s all about showing relevant and effective results based on keyword prediction. Never miss any chance to promote products and services through input keywords.
Smart Search (Premium version 2.0.0 on)
Exclusive to the Premium version of WPC AJAX Search plugin, Smart Search can offer more than what a normal search plugin can do. Let’s dig in.
- Choose a heading for each set of rules
- Configure number of characters/words
- Include one or more keywords, exclude keywords
- Returned results: message (text), products, category list, posts
- Custom messages support short-code from other WPC plugins
- Sources: all products, products, types, tags, categories, tags, brands, collections, product visibility, shipping classes, attributes, Combined (mix of different sources)
- Restrict the number of returned items, order & filters
Different output types
Under WPClever >> AJAX Search >> open the Smart Search tab, users can configure a bunch of rules to display specific outputs as search results of selective input keywords.
The output can be:
- Custom messages (shortcode supported)
Smart Search does regard just products; it’s more powerful than the normal search functionality in that returned results can be products, custom messages about sales and events, the category list for navigation, or even posts on site.
Using custom messages as output results, users can even insert short-code to call for special features from other WPC plugins and make best use of WPClever’s ecosystem. It’s up to the users to decide which is shown for specific keywords.
There are several types of sources to define returned products. Users can choose a specific source or “Combined” to mix different sources together and describe more complicated products in detail.
- All products
- Tags (different tags are possible)
- Categories (different categories are possible)
- Types (different types are possible, including woosb, woosg, composite, simple, variable, variation, subscription)
- Brands (use WPC Brands for WooCommerce)
- Collections (use WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce)
- Product visibility (exclude-from-search, exclude-from-catalog, rated-1, rated-2, rated-3, rated-4, rated-5)
- Product shipping classes
Combined source is the most complex one, which allows users to define products in better detail. For example, it’s easy to filter products that are smart bundles (woosb), with the price of $59 or higher, under the category “2023’s Spring” having the ‘Blue’ in attributes and belonging to the Freeship shipping class – as detailed as you might need to find exclusive products and show as smart search’ results.